Sunday, December 13, 2009

A small vacation

It is time to take a small vacation.
I look through the window to catch a glimpse of the dusk. The red sky reminds me of the great war. The war that extinguished the time of everything I wish for.

I already have this habit of watching the sun falling into dusk. I always do this for years. A routine of contemplation after I get back from the factory where I exercise my pathetic duties to society.

I want this vacation to spend it somewhere else. I'm sick of the same oases of 'relaxation' in the same over-crowded zoo for the same people like me.

The sky is so red today. I can think of nothing else but blood. Through out the history humanity has passed through times when the world seemed to come to an end. The sky reminds me of that. And most of the time they were right - their world was collapsing. Disasters, wars, famine, diseases... and any other sort of horrible happenings which ware brutally disrupting the continuity of life as they knew it.

And yet, here we are, thousands of years of colliding civilizations; some of them perished, some evolved, some were conquered, others prospered... we are here! We have survived for eons and we managed to evolve to get to the point of prospering and expanded our knowledge far beyond anyone could have ever dream only a few hundreds years ago. Sure, a few centuries may seem like a big time but that's noting comparing to more then 20.000 years of continuous evolution as a social life form.

What fascinates me the most is the Frenzy Era - the era when people were irrationally using any resources available, wasting in the process great amounts nonrenewable ones. During this era, the humanity was, as in their selfish nature, exploiting as many means possible in order to achieve a constant prosperity and what they were referring, at that time, growth - production growth, economical growth, wealth growth, exploitation growth.

It was the era of frenetic consumption, a frenzy for producing, a frenzy for consuming. All perpetuated by democracy. However it was an interesting time to live in. The technological boom, new discoveries, new conceptions, new revelations, new variates of products and options... everything was developing exponentially - growing rapidly, evolving at such an incredible speed that was never heard anywhere trough out whole human history. It was indeed an interesting time to live in. There were no major conflicts excepting the two great wars at the beginning of this era and the third at its climax.

So many things have been said about this third war. It was however a consequence of our own doing, a necessary evil I might say. Of course there were those which predicted it or at least emphasized certain bad aspects of it. I can think of a few with disregard of the elitist indoctrination:
- the steady population growth of around 2% per year which was implying an obvious 35 years cycle for doubling the population
- the excessive exploitation of resources in order to sustain the population growth and beyond that (profit they called it) which was changing the "aesthetics" and climate of the world so drastically
- the misguided financial system which was relying on economical growth (manufacturing and selling of more goods) in order to be sustainable
- the envy, the corruption and the contempt of all humanity.

Such a short bubble in history with so many great consequences for today.

Sometimes I wonder how it was to live in that era - to see the frenzy with my own eyes, to taste the freedom of doing whatever I want with such low meanings of control, to sit back and relax without the worry I'll be executed for being a parasite to humanity, to enjoy the everlasting happiness of buying and consuming anything I want, to thrill in a vehicle roaming at great speeds in my own control...

I'd like to have some taste of all that... but who want's to live among those mindless neanderthals with no honor, no fear and no respect for anything?

I guess today's social distribution is far better then that of the past's democracy. Only a pinhead would want to change things the way they were... But perhaps a small vacation...

I better close the window, the sand storm is getting thicker.

Postulation 35
Humans are selfish and a drastic control is imperative.

Postulation 106
The council of individuals has the duty of reporting the society needs to the elite.
The elite must act as a ruler and decision factor in behalf of the society as whole. The elites have formidable duties and responsibilities and thus they are not bound to the individual constraints but to the elite constraints.
The elites decide the individual constraints and privileges in order to preserve the welfare, continuity and evolution of the society and its individuals.

Postulation 122
Creativity of the individuals and their aspirations must not be inhibited.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I remember World War III as well, luckily I was on the Moon when that happened. I was visiting my soya plantations when I saw the big explosions on Earth. At first I thought it was another planet with vulcanic erruptions, then I realized that the selfish humans blew up. Now the planet is a desert and I have to live underground with two camels. Oh, I should close the window now, there is too much aberration coming at me.

    ReplyDelete