Monday, December 21, 2009

Kira and Tough

First character I like to print my impressions upon is Kira. With outstanding wit and a burning desire to take the world with his advantages to the edge of it, Kira is on a constant spree of ultimate justice. What he wants is an utopia - his utopia. And to make it - he kills people. He kills them by writing down their name on a "Death Note".
The action is rather intense and it is fun to witness the smart ways he's pulling his plan through, especially when I could so easily enter in a state of sympathy and empathy with Kira.
All about it in Death Note.

The other character I was happily watching these days is Tough. Though is a blind little Earth Bender in the Avatar series. She might be blind but she's perhaps the toughest and roughest there is in the 4 kingdoms. I've been absorbing this series in the past days, they're pretty catchy. It was also coincidentally in the same time that I had over 40 fever. I was rather delirious and I was using my wather bending techniques in my room as well learning the fire ones... you can imagine the rest...

In other topics: christmas was here, lots of food and a bunch of friends to go with it - pretty nice.
P.S. - I hate Christmas sms-es... I do hope nobody who sent me one is reading this :P

1 comment: