Saturday, March 14, 2009

Friday 13-th

Well... sometimes coincidence is funky.

Friday 13-th.
I'm updating the blog with a MEGA post... I'm writing for about an hour with all the interruptions from my friends asking me stuff... Yes, I was home, having my "morning" coffee and ideas were flowing into words like the amazon rushing towards the ocean.

It would have been a nice post, you would have like it for sure, acidic and sublimely funny... but Friday the 13-th kicks in and my unsaved almost finished post dies with the browser... WTF I ask my self... no matter what I wanted to write... WEIRD shit was happening with my "things" on the screen. I check the processes for some weird Trojan or other viruses (the mouse was still working)... nothing... I'm saying stupid Windows and restart the comp.

PC is starting and jams at the boot... "Shit" I say to myself boiling with anger. After some shut down and reboots... I'm at the windows log-on screen, trying to type the password... any letter typing... ERROR - Bad password... WTF!?!

Aha... so the keyboard is dead, fried and screwed... damn it!

My flat colleague takes the keyboard for a test... works like new... I put it back at my PC... works fine... oh - and yes, I was unplugging it out and in of the PC before...

So no MEGA funny acidic post no more, thank you Friday the 13-th.

[...]

A few hour later... I get to work for an other night-shift. The guy from the late-shift says:
- our Manager will be changed for 1-st of April (I had a deal with him concerning my salary... mega sucks)
- we have 1 person to many in the team for our current workload (somebody might get booted... sucks)
- we will move to the second floor (we are alone here during the night so moving there would mean lots of other people around... sucks)

What can I say... THANK YOU Friday the 13-th, I'AM NOT A SUPERSTITIOUS GUY BUT YOU SURE ARE TRYING YOUR BEST TO PROVE ME I'M WRONG...

Therefore: YouTube of the day