Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day one

Some times you just ought to be there.
There is most certainly a cloud of virtual stuff. Among those I can mention a few but I'll just mention facebook for the moment.

I started using facebook about 3 weeks back and I did it just to contact someone for a certain collaboration (I'll get to this later). While I was setting up the account "facebook" recommended me a few people which I might know... how in the world did he knew about them... I'm still puzzled. I'll not go into details about it but it's damn suspicious :D

And so, I got facebooking... and crawling through it just to see what it is all about. I can say that it surprised me in a pleasant way... now friends which are updating their status 3-4 times a day doesn't seem that off now-a-days. We're "playing" games together, sending each other stupid flowers or sweet teddies, songs and posters, jokes and so one... it's catchy and it's out there: facebook.

Btw, after this 3 weeks I remembered why I joined facebook in the first place and asked that person what I intended back then.